[dba-Tech] W10 Upgrade Fails

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jun 27 17:52:19 CDT 2016

I spent two hours on the phone with Microsoft most of it with the tech
running my box.  The problem is that the updates to W7 are not happening and
it won't continue with the W10 upgrade until all the W7 updates are done.
So....Wednesday morning a level 2 tech is calling and hopefully he can
figure it out and get me up to W10.