[dba-Tech] Anyone with insight into Microsoft 365 update scheduling practices

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:03:17 CST 2016

Most of you probably know that Microsoft added some interesting
functionality to 365 in February. I'm updating automatically and my desktop
version doesn't have these new functions. I've looked all over trying to
figure out when they'll be available to the desktop version - I've even
contacted Microsoft but heard nothing.

It's okay to write about 365 but readers are going to want to know and I
have no idea how they can learn more. It's Okay to say, "Nobody knows." but
that has to be the real deal or I look like an idiot.

Either I'm using the wrong search strings or the info just isn't out there.

Any help?

Susan H.