[dba-Tech] Custom Ring Tones

Zimmer, Michael Michael.Zimmer at federalmogul.com
Tue Mar 29 10:00:00 CDT 2016

If I were you, I'd download one of the free ringtone apps available for iPad and Android.  The advantage to these apps is that they let you set the start point and end point of the ringtone.  Most ringtones should be limited to 20 - 30 second segments.  So if you want a certain portion of a song....say a screaming guitar solo or a key chorus, you'll have to be able to edit.

Mike