[dba-Tech] The final upgrade, from 7 to 10

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun May 8 12:17:58 CDT 2016

I am finally moving the last Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Windows 7 was tested via Microsoft and it was deemed that all the current hardware and applications are compatible. After that the the installation process was started. For some reason this box is taking a very long time to complete. It does have a lot of different pieces of software but the processing has been going on for almost 24 hours.

Unusual for a large Windows 7 professional rebuild?

I have been monitoring the progress and there is still a continuous flow of data and activity.

Any thoughts? Bail or continue?