[dba-Tech] Windows 10 upgrade

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu May 12 08:07:28 CDT 2016

Hi Rocky

Then you are all set.

I should add, that you may have to obtain some drivers from Dell. However, if you upgrade from Win7 it may not be an issue. The old Compaq I mentioned was, however, a clean install, so I was a bit surprised that Win10 found each and every piece of weird hardware, but it did. No yellow question marks. Too easy.

/gustav