[dba-Tech] Suspect link

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon May 23 01:34:48 CDT 2016

I got an email from someone I know which was, to our eyes, an obvious hack.
So I replied all, warning people not to open the link.  And told the sender
since there were only 5 names on my email the hack probably sent a large
number of emails to a small number of people in his address book.

But I would like to know what's behind the link - if the link site contains
a virus, etc.

Is there any way to find out what this link is without risking infection?

Like you all I get these from time to time and my curiosity has not gotten
the better of me. But I always wonder about them.

TIA

Rocky