[dba-Tech] Fwd: Windows 10 Edge not working

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:29:06 CDT 2016

Finally upgraded a Win 7 Dell book a few days ago. It was painless and no
complaints except the dh loves IE and he hates change. Unfortunately, Edge
won't work. All I get is "can't reach page" error. I've already read a ton
of pages, checked settings... I just can't get it to work. I'm running on a
Private network, which seems to be the most popular solution. I've checked
a few other recommended options -- everything seems sound.

FWIW, the laptop runs Edge just fine.

Susan H.