[dba-Tech] Suspect link

fhtapia at gmail.com fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:36:01 CDT 2016

Thanks Jim, it's been a long time coming. We first started the initial
conversation 2 years ago, I built a test harness and about a year later it
was agreed that we should implement.

I had a blast writing the tcp server side logic and all the xml parsing
logic on the sql server. Back in 2005 I used sql clr for making web service
calls back out, but these days it's a lot easier to use the built in Sql
Broker to manage all the outgoing messages. :)