[dba-Tech] Looking for a web based app that does these things

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Sep 2 17:26:27 CDT 2016

Hi John --

Just wondering how do you see the following two requirements:

<<< .Produce reports:
o By last name
o By email address

and

<<< .Must be mobile compatible (phone, tablet, etc.) >>>

to coexist?

I mean what kind of reports (media files) are expected by these requirements to be compatible for phone, tablet etc.?

Thank you.

-- Shamil