[dba-Tech] Looking for a web based app that does these things

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Sep 5 15:18:58 CDT 2016

Hi Shamil

True. I had the same thought that you could establish an Office365 "group" for the purpose of hosting one or more specific apps. It should be quite easy and - as usual - easily scalable up or down.

And yes, I did study those links - that's also what I meant with the "powerful features" of PowerApps which I haven't seen elsewhere. It certainly opens up for some scenarios that otherwise will require a vast amount of coding and integration knowledge.

/gustav