[dba-Tech] TortoiseSVN/Git

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 3 10:50:18 CDT 2017

Hi All:

Years ago, in a couple of projects we used TortoiseSVN as the network collaborative project manager but today there is TortoiseGit as an internet project manager.

My daughter, in Montreal, has been trying to get the package to connect to a Git repository but are having issues. At the moment I am not sure of all the details but plan to run up a copy on a Windows10 box and try to see what possible problems there could be. It should be simple, right? Has anyone here had some experience with TortoiseGit?

MTIA