[dba-Tech] That's what .NET Core does - that's fantastic! :)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Apr 7 01:06:32 CDT 2017

Hi Jim --

For both VS2015 and VS2017 the setups of the features to develop mobile apps (WinPhone, iPhone/iPad(iOS), Android) are very heavy - around 30GB - they include smartphones emulators and a lot of other development tools stuff AFAIU.

I'm using this cloud provider -  https://invs.ru/en/   and for source control/archiving I'm using   https://bitbucket.org   .

Shamil