[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] Another Mystery

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Apr 23 12:58:41 CDT 2017

So for the moment the problem seems to be solved.  I have two of these
passports on the main box.  So I unplugged the working one and plugged in
the "dead" one and the "dead" one works - showed up in My Computer.  Plugged
in the other one and not it works as well.  Reboot the comp and everyone's
playing nicely now.  So that's that.  For now.