[dba-Tech] new email attack vector

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 26 12:27:09 CDT 2017

Can't argue with that logic.

From: "stuart" <stuart at lexacorp.com.pg>
To: "Discussion of Hardware and Software issues" <dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 11:07:13 PM
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] new email attack vector

If you use a POS like Outlook, you don't need to click on anything. Outlook will automatically
fetch the malicious CSS when you go to read the email.

The cure is to  use an email client  that doesn't fetch external CSS, graphics etc  unless you
specifically tell it to for an individual email.

Like  Pegasus Mail :-)