[dba-Tech] Delete a Facebook account

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:02:21 CST 2017

They move stuff all the time. It's probably still there, but you might check
the date on your article. If it's old, that would explain it.

Speaking of FB, does anyone know if you can boost a scheduled post before
its scheduled time? It would be great if I could schedule and boost a post
at the same time and have it all work at the scheduled time. I haven't
tried. I'm a little leery that boosting it will automatically post it --
before its scheduled time.

Susan H.

The more I learn about Facebook, the more I want no part of it. Google found
me this:

*To deactivate your Facebook account, follow these steps:*

   1. Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook
   page in your web browser.
   2. Select 'Settings'
   3. Choose 'Security' in the left column.
   4. Choose 'Deactivate your account', and then follow the steps to
   confirm your decision.

When I get to Step 4, I cannot locate the "Deactivate your account" choice.

Has Facebook removed this choice, or am I merely going blind?
--
Arthur