[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] New Ransomware

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Jun 28 13:00:39 CDT 2017

BTW, rather than running any other free software at this point Windows
Defender is as good or better than the free stuff. And its lighter on the
devices than AVG, etal. Not saying it's the solution, just that if you're
going to cheap out, do it right. Best solution for cheapies - setup a VM for
web browsing and email. Gets infected, delete it.