[dba-Tech] Portable Apps

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 26 19:50:08 CDT 2017

Jim,

Almost no muscle. I opted for a stupid phone. All I use it for is (gasp)
phone calls.

Don't be confused by the term "apps". That's just what the software is
called. It's basically designed to install Windows desktop applications on
a USB in such a way that said applications become portable (i.e. no
dependencies on anything in c:\windows\Program Files, c:\windows\Program
Files (x86) etc.

The portable app(lications) shipped with the product are numerous, and the
package is immensely useful. But I want to create two portable apps that
are currently not part of the product (which, incidentally, is free).

Arthur