[dba-Tech] Email

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 21 20:07:29 CDT 2017

For those of you who may be hankering after a new mail app check out the following:

http://getmailspring.com/

The application runs on all platforms, is loaded with leading edge features, has a small foot-print, runs fast and looks lovely.

It may be a new app but within the open source world rest assured most of the code was borrow, reassemble, improved and recompiled. (As it is said, in the good book, "Never in the history of human conflict has so few stole so much from so many...") Even then, before I would run out and replace my client's mail clients, I would wait for a while and watch for comments from tech sites that get their click-bait revenue from thoroughly testing such new programs.