[dba-Tech] Keyboard cleaning

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Apr 5 13:59:51 CDT 2018

I don't know about Arthur, but mine is both. I have a laptop, but I use a
wireless keyboard. I don't clean the laptop very often because it doesn't
get dirty, but will use a variation of what I already posted when I do need
to clean it (naturally, with the power off). The wireless, on the other
hand, gets crumbs etc all the time as I eat while working.
Kathryn

---