[dba-Tech] FW: Website 08/06

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 7 14:08:46 CDT 2018

It looks very nice and the site is also fully adaptive to different device real-estate....cell, tablet and PC.

The guy really knows what to do when it comes to site building. Did he use a template (a quick scan of the source suggests that) or did he build most of it himself? The truth is, anyone would be a fool to build a site from the ground unless they just wanted the learning experience and have lot of time on their hands.

It looks like he has the core of everything down pat and now all that is necessary is the personalization and unique graphics.

Aside: As I am on the subject of complaining about Microsoft singing "I did it my way...", within ten lines of code there is a patch added for a MS Edge browser anomaly:

<!-- Edge phone fix -->

Some things never change. ;-)