[dba-Tech] FW: Website 08/06

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Aug 8 03:54:28 CDT 2018

Hi Rocky

I hate these arranged stock photos: A man, a woman, a white, a coloured, an Asiat, a young, a grown up, pointing fingers and/or happy smiling ...

The second photo is simply bad.
And that man (third photo, second from left) with a "circus beard" is just too much.

I would spend some money on real photos. A professional photographer is worth all the money.

A side note: I would skip "The" in the company name - as they have in the domain name. That would allow for a cleaner logo as well.

/gustav