[dba-Tech] How to list the files created today?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:10:14 CDT 2018

You're far from stupid. 😊 You're only fault is one of making the problem harder than it really is. I do it all the time. Yesterday, I kept trying to use Power Pivot to pull a couple of related Excel Table objects together when what I needed was all in one table -- wasted time. 😊 Because I knew there was a relationship, I was convinced I had to use it. I felt like banging my head on the keyboard.

Susan H.

Ok Susan, you have just made me feel like an idiot. I hope you're happy. I shall just go lick my wounds and grudgingly acknowledge that once again, you are right and I am stupid.