[dba-Tech] g a dual boot laptop

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Dec 24 15:53:25 CST 2018

I use my SSD only for system software and apps.  Anything with data goes on
the old internal HD that the SSD replaced as the boot drive.  Although I do
have my current clients' apps on the SSD so my development time is more
efficient. And my documents and other stuff that I use a lot. But they don't
take up much space.

The old internal HD is mostly the mirror of my Google drive plus books and
music downloads.

I should think that the 512 would be enough space for all of the OS files
and other system software and apps?