[dba-Tech] Simple online entry form solution

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 05:59:49 CST 2018

I saw that.

I hate to sound like one of those people that keeps making excuses... because I really do appreciate all the suggestions. It might be a good option.

I know this is going to sound like a rookie question because of course, that's what I am in this respect -- where does that HTML file go? How to users access it?

Also, I'd rather not pay for a converter, but I might take advantage of a free trial and if it's the best way to go, I will. Free trials are grand! 😊

Susan H.

Hi Susan

I haven't tried, but this page mentions dropdowns:

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-create-online-forms-in-excel

/gustav