[dba-Tech] OT: Facebook

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 16 23:34:58 CST 2018

Draconian...Are we now in an era where 1984 is cerebral and not physically brutal?

I guess anyone who runs these apps will have to run them in a virtual drive or it will mess with everything else. (I am sorry to say it but Windows10 is not far behind (or ahead) but what are you going to do?). :-(

Aside: A good friend has a heavy duty hyper-V server with 170plus GB of RAM and he runs all his desktops on virtual drives.

It too bad really as I have been keeping track of all the relatives on FB for years.