[dba-Tech] Boot-up problems

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 17 23:32:54 CST 2018

Hi Arthur:

You have tried all the obvious checks, the BIOS boot does not display, depending on your computer, pressing F1, F2 and F10, adding a USB keyboard and mouse and adding an external display...none worked. Assuming you have not recently lost a coffee in your keyboard or you are wondering why there is a pool of water under your laptop...you will have to take the computer in to a place where the techs know how to pull your laptop apart and test each component.

If you feel up to dissembling on your laptop you might be able to save money by doing your own testing. For me, unfortunately my eyes just are not good enough to work on that type of equipment, anymore.