[dba-Tech] Facebook

Ed Tesiny eptept at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 06:48:22 CST 2018

 Yesterday I deactivated my Facebook account. Apparently I have to wait a
week or two before I can actually delete the account. A superficial read of
the help suggests that I can't log on to FB again suring this period, else
the account will be reactivated. If so, then I wonder how I can actually
delete the account, but I guess I don't have to worry about that part just
yet.

Arthur

I deleted my Facebook account successfully based on info provided on this
list, by Gary, I believe.  However, it's my understanding that if you login
for any reason, the account is reactivated.  So be careful out there.