[dba-Tech] Outlook 365

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:43:19 CDT 2018

Are you setting up the online Mail or the desktop version?

Susan H.

I am looking for some help with a new install of Outlook 365.
My old set up was O2010. It used a .pst file. i was able to check 5+ email
accounts see the incoming emails in the one inbox. Life was good.
To get ready for the new install, I did a test on an old laptop. I was
forced to enter an email address, which I did. I thought that I was setting
up what used to be called "accounts". But I soon realized I now had 6
inboxs.
I then imported my old .pst file. Still another inbox.
How can I get all my email to go to the one inbox that has all my old
folders ?
I read up on pst vs ost and became more knowledgeable, but still not to
recreate my old setup.

Tia

Bob