[dba-Tech] Firefox has a new feature

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Jun 13 14:24:01 CDT 2018

I for one, am thrilled to see it. I tried it out just after Jim posted about
it. For genealogy purpose, I sometimes have to compare the info on one site
to another and this makes it lots easier to compare. I won't use it all the
time, but it's nice to have the ability when I need it.
Kathryn

Rocky asked:
> How often do you need to see two sites at once side by side?  And on those
> rare occasions, how often can you live with seeing only 1/2 of each site?
> And wouldn't opening the second site on a second browser (on your second
> monitor) work? And eliminate the horizontal scrolling which is a PITA? No
> second monitor? Open a second browser window and alt-Tab between
> them.

---