[dba-Tech] Firefox has a new feature

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Jun 13 14:49:15 CDT 2018

Doing the way you mention involves  opening a second incident of browser,
resizing both windows to position them side by side. Then when done,
resizing the main window back to preferred size. This new FF feature you
click on the side by side icon, and when done, click the x. Much, much,
simpler.
Kathryn

---