[dba-Tech] Hypocrisy is an art form

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Sun Jun 17 07:14:00 CDT 2018

Hi Arthur,

Before the 'List Police' steps in I just want to say that this is the Technical list instead of OT.  OK - I've saved you from getting a ticket!

But I have to say - Republicans (in general) believe strongly that laws should be followed but Trump absolutely doesn't.  CNN online has an excellent article titled, 'The proper way to view the Trump Foundation scandal'.

Dan