[dba-Tech] Widows 10 issues

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Mar 7 11:05:22 CST 2018

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4090913/march5-2018kb4090913osbuild16299-251

Addresses issue where some USB devices and onboard devices, such as a built-in laptop camera, keyboard, or mouse, stop working. This may occur when the Windows Update servicing stack incorrectly skips installing the newer version of some critical drivers in the cumulative update and uninstalls the currently active drivers during maintenance.
Addresses issue where some devices may fail to boot with "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE".

Now calls out Inaccessible boot device

Sent from my Windows Phone