[dba-Tech] Deleting your Facebook account

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:27:32 CDT 2018

All these views lead me back to my original proposition. The best way to
undermine the current database is to create a dozen fictional persons and
populate their characteristics with nonsense.

I like Iron Butterfly. I am pro-life, I am a lesbian amputee shipped back
from an undisclosed war zone, somewhere in the Middle East. I love
Beethoven, but not the symphonies, just the quartets. And Johnny Rotten is,
like, my hero. I even bought plaid trousers in his honour.

So there, Cambridge Anal(itica). File me in some folder or other.

A.

Arthur