[dba-Tech] Excel sheet tabs & reference to it

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu May 10 12:24:53 CDT 2018

Just to make this question a bit clearer I shared an unprotected copy of the spreadsheet here: https://winhaven-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/jbartow_winhaven_net/ETA1vK1sX5dMmrpdiI7oukcBel-0XaoJcKjgkpAQL2gwxA?e=Iv3vPR

What I'd really like to do is have a couple of functions with a button that actives them. 'd probably have to have some warnings about what its going to do and give them an escape.
One that goes through and changes the tab names for the players to the first name of the player in the roster list. And changes the year to the current year in the Roster Sheet.
One that goes through the spreadsheet and deletes data from all unprotected cells (the data that was hand entered last year) on all sheets except the Roster & Games sheets.

It all seems so easy for us but it appears to be so difficult for some baseball coaches.