[dba-Tech] Excel sheet tabs & reference to it

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 16:38:14 CDT 2018

John,

I think that I may be thinking of this too simplistically.......I have just
had a quick look at your Excel sheet.....

If for example I changed the name on the roster tab from Andon to
John....you would want all the unprotected cells in the Andon sheet to be
deleted and the sheet 'Andon' to change to 'John' and all the references in
the totals sheet for 'Andon' to now reference the newly renamed 'John'
sheet ?

Is that about it ?

Paul