[dba-Tech] Home Network Problems

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:26:45 CDT 2018

Due to senility and other problems, I am stymied by how best to set up what
I want. Perhaps someone can help. I have two notebooks and one (I call her
Old Faithful) relatively ancient, but tireless, HP Millenium Tower. She
runs Win7 and she has the most local diskspace. I also have a Seagate 1TB
drive, currently attached to one of the notebooks. Also attached is a
Memorex burner that can do about 25GB, give or take.
Two of these systems currently run on W7; the one I'm using at the moment
runs on W10.
I also have pair of printers, one a laser-printer and the other a
colour-printer, the latter for very occasional use.
Desired Solution:
Every box including my tablet, can see everything, including attachments,
which includes external drives, and also internal drives, and printers.
I have no idea how to approach these issues, I am totally a hi-level guy,
and totally unacqauinted with the understructure.
Now that I'm retired, and living on a penance, I can't afford to hire help,
so I'm hoping that someone here can guide me to a solution.

--
Arthur