[dba-Tech] VPN

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun May 27 13:21:30 CDT 2018

Here is supposedly the latest and greatest VPNs:

https://www.techradar.com/vpn/best-vpn

No tracking, number and speed of servers as well as encryption are the attributes.

I suppose that VPN services could be used for nefarious purposes but it is not that you have nothing hide it is that you have nothing to share.