[dba-Tech] VPN

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 29 11:20:08 CDT 2018

According to techy guys, still in the trenches, when it comes to upgrading small businesses, Cloudflare is the one stop shopping venue:

https://www.cloudflare.com/lp/cloudflare-access-open-vpn/?_bt=257438424679&_bk=%2Bopenvpn&_bm=b&_bn=g&gclid=Cj0KCQjw9LPYBRDSARIsAHL7J5k8hbJeWUSlWnthoaOGD7C6tHT01gGmJpL-DLUqqaJCgFeGo7_dCFcaAgvQEALw_wcB
http://bit.ly/2J0YCst

Aside: I was talking to a couple of younger guys and according to them there is also a trend towards running more basic services in shop. This is not "Mom and Pop" type businesses but not the corporate/government style either. John may have a clearer picture on this.