[dba-Tech] html escape question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:34:16 CST 2018

Nope -- just (000) 000-0000. Displays as a link.

Susan H

Nope, nothing to do with character sets, that just tells the browser how to
turn the bytes in the HTML file into characters.

It will only be a link if it is surrounded by <a>........ </a>.

HTML template for what? Can you send me a copy of the template?