[dba-Tech] SSD Pricing

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:18:49 CDT 2018

Since you raised the topic, how does a USB 3.0 SSD compare with a similar
device installed on the motherboard? Without evidence, I'm guessing that a
USB-SSD would be substantially slower than an on-board SSD; but as
mentioned, I have no evidence for that, one way or the other. You, on the
other hand, seem to know all about this stuff, so I am requesting your
expert advice.

A.

--
Arthur