[dba-Tech] Mozilla VPN for everyone.

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Oct 30 22:57:47 CDT 2018

By this account, we've both approached these things in a similar manner.

Other than Facebook on which I mostly post satirical or cynical humor. If "da man" is going to come down on me for that, well, its nothing they couldn't watch me for a day and come up with anyway.

A few years ago I started posting the old guy equivalent to "The 15 things girls post on Facebook list". I still need to get a photo pointing down at a of a bunch of ugly guy feet in a circle at the edge of the beach...

At least my nieces get a kick out of it.