[dba-Tech] Best Site for Photo Album

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Apr 26 13:00:37 CDT 2019

Thanks

From: dba-Tech [mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of
Gary Kjos
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 10:42 AM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Cc: Off Topic
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Best Site for Photo Album

I don't know about "best" but I use Shutterfly.  Easy to order prints
or calendars or other things made from your photos as well.   They
took over the Kodak photo site I used to load pictures to.  I've never
looked at alternatives though.

GK

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:33 PM Rocky Smolin <rockysmolin at bchacc.com>
wrote:

> I have a friend who wants to put up a photo album on line - it's business
> related - a new congregation, actually.
>

> Anyway, she doesn't want to use her Google Drive and I know there's a lot
> slicker ways to do this.  But of course, the offerings have changed a lot
> since I last looked at them (about 20 years ago J ).
>

> What's the best free on-line photo album for her application?
>

> MTIA
>

> Rocky

Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com