[dba-Tech] A new OS for our cellphones

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 28 20:17:39 CDT 2019

A new OS for our cellphones. Well eventually run on all Android phones. The OS Sailfish, is not completely new as it was running some trials, a few years ago, but all development on the system collapsed.

Now it appears to have been revived and it is available. I don't know where as I could not find a VPN link that would allow me to take a look at how much the new system is charging but it looks and sounds real nice:

https://sailfishos.org/

It is always good to have an alternative as our phone wars heat up.