[dba-Tech] Cut the Cord

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Feb 13 17:10:08 CST 2019

I'm thinking about cutting the cable cord and using one of the streaming
services but don't know anything about them.

The one thing I'd like not to lose is CBS, NBC, OBS because we record the
news and watch it on our own time.

The other question I have is can the streaming service work my TIVO and
record when I want it to. We have two TIVOs both with lifetime licenses so
there's no monthly cost there. Be nice to be able to use them to record
stuff even if just as a passive DVR.

Anyway, if you're using a streaming service, what's your experience been.

TIA

Rocky