[dba-Tech] I hate Office 365

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 27 23:54:28 CST 2019

Hi Arthur:

I think the only reason to change your Office application is if you are doing cooperative multi-user online type work then... Word processing is just word processing. If you really want to create visually awesome documents then I would suggest Adobe InDesign (https://www.adobe.com/ca/products/indesign.html)...an excellent application but then you have to need that functionality. It allows you to create a full publication and then send it for printing or for building a fully inter-active website. Dreamweaver of steroids.