[dba-Tech] On coding alone

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu May 2 12:56:16 CDT 2019

A preliminary sketch. We have Volunteers, amd Organisations, and
VolunteerOrganisations (since any Volunteer could join several Orgs.
Volunteers have Skills (driver, cook, companionship, etc. That's a table.
The bridge table is VolunteerSkills, whose PK is VolunteerID+Skill.
So far, I am coding this is Base (Linux) and Access. The intent is to give
it away to any organisations interested.

--
Arthur