[dba-Tech] Goodbye - Firefox?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun May 5 17:13:09 CDT 2019

Hi Gustav:

One very important reason for not using Edge is that its Edge is about to be replaced. I sincerely doubt that, regardless of what attempts will be made to make the product look similar, with the internal components being replaced, it will function in the same way. When they have conformed to the modern standards, will Edge work in the same way with same/different app. It is because of all the problems with the current version of Edge that MS is replacing and rebranding it. It is a practical decision:

https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/4/18125238/microsoft-chrome-browser-windows-10-edge-chromium

If we consider FireFox, Chrome, Vivaldi, Edge and numerous other micro browsers unstable, welcome to the age of computers.