[dba-Tech] Goodbye - Firefox?

peter.brawley at earthlink.net peter.brawley at earthlink.net
Mon May 6 12:58:58 CDT 2019

Sent using myEarthLink

On Sun May 05 12:19:43 MDT 2019 Jim Lawrence wrote:
I have had similar issues with Edge. When the Windows 10 started replacing my default applications is when I drew the line. It replaced my default browser with Edge and my default search engine with Bing that is when I scrubbed from my system.

yeah i'd forgotten those treats, ugh

PB

From: "peter brawley" <

peter.brawley at earthlink.net (mailto:peter.brawley at earthlink.net)