[dba-Tech] google sheets vs excel

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed May 8 17:30:52 CDT 2019

For personal use. Does that make it better? What I see is continually incompetent Microsoft marketing and much more competent Google marketing.
FI - There was a recent security info article concerning Gmail and O365mail being targeted for attacks against their IMAP protocols. There was reportedly a 44% success rate.

I never once heard the article repeated with Gmail involved, it was always mentioning O365. And while Gmail users had to use IMAP in the past, honestly WTF do you have IMAP turned on with O365?! Every device in the last decade supports Exchange protocol. MS Marketing = crap. Google fanboy marketing = Mac fanboy marketing of old.