[dba-Tech] MediaMonkey

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:33:57 CDT 2019

Not yet. But thanks to you, I shall.
An aside, due totally to your suname. According to a recent invesigative
reporting article, about 74% of the sushi sold in Canada is fake. They sell
Tilapia and pretend it's tuna, and so on. You think you're buying
yellowtail and it turns out to be pickerel; alleged sea bass turns out to
be basa.
Maybe the best choice is to just eat squirrels. They are easily caught, and
dumb as a sack of hammers, and also come in several flavours -- red, grey
and spotted (those are rare).

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:34 AM Francisco Tapia <fhtapia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you checked out Amarok? It’s decent.
> On Mar 13, 2019, 5:48 PM -0700, Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com>,
> wrote:
> > Slowly but surely, I crawl my way to comfort in Linux.I am determined. Is
> > there a Linux equivalent to MediaMonkey?
> >
> > --
> > Arthur

Arthur